How To Deal With Toxic Co-Workers
Next to working for a bad manager, nothing quite ruins the workday like a toxic fellow employee. Indeed, sometimes it can even be a customer whose attitude makes our work-life difficult. There is a plethora of modern day psychological and sociological guidance to assist us in our peace-seeking quest. As Christians, we are even more fortunate to access profound insights in God’s word, guiding us away from certain catastrophy.
And yet many of us struggle day-in, day-out, pushing through the discomfort of engaging with toxic employees. What’s available today just isn’t working.
Well, not any more. This course is designed to provide you deeper truth about what makes people so toxic, coupled with practical tools to effectively handle any negative force in the office. The curriculum contains the following topics:
- Is It Me or Is It Them?
- Communication Blockers
- Coaching Yourself w/God’s Word
- Value Systems vs Conscience
- Dealing with a Narcissist
- Should I stay or Should I Go?
- Jesus and Detached Involvement
- Renewed hope for not just enduring the toxicity but overcoming it completely
- Access to pivotal scriptures in managing the relationship with the toxic employee(s)
- Seven lectures in video format extending more than nine hours
- Oxford Happiness Questionnaire for benchmarking future growth
- A direct, tactical plan on how to address each situation in preparation for success
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self