Join me for these six (6) life-changing, two-hour LIVE webinar sessions where you will experience the impact of group executive coaching.
Six Consecutive Monday Dates: 2019 – January 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, February 4th and 11th
+PLUS: One-on-One executive coaching session at the time of your choosing
+PLUS: DISC Behavioral Assessment (see below for more details)
Time: 7pm to 9pm Eastern U.S.
Format: Zoom Video Conferencing
Process: Once payment is received you will be sent the Zoom Meeting Invite and the One Master Mastermind Workbook — it’s easy
This is a one-of-a-kind Christian professionals mastermind group. Why?
It is LOADED with Christ-centered (and completely customized) Executive Coaching with 11 other faithful followers of Christ in the discussion. And it’s focused on this truth:
– Total career transformation (really, no kidding)
– Increased earnings potential
– Deeper faith about your purpose
– New insights into yourself, your career and your walk with Christ
– 12 “seats” at the table
– 6 weekly video conference calls
– Weekly scriptural foundation
– Zoom Meetings conferencing platform
– Two-hour meetings
– Pre-selected content (that you choose ahead of time)
– FREE Executive Tool Kit if desired
– God centered
– Peer-to-peer mentoring
– Governed by me, your Executive Coach
– Used to help you accelerate career growth
– Training and advice from all group members as well as the coach (that’s me)
– Brainstorming, education, accountability and support, in a group setting
– Goal oriented to extend your reach
Step 1 – Select “Add to Cart” and make the payment
Step 2 – Receive from me the One Master Mastermind Workbook via email
Step 3 – Complete the Workbook and return to me
Step 4 – Decide, as a group, the session topics from the list below
Step 5 – Transform your career for the glory of God
Does Work-Life Balance Exist?
Expand My Land or Sell It – Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Five Career Traps Set by Fear
How to Advance Your Career Starting Monday
How to Deal with a Bad Boss or Difficult Employee
How to Manage an Overwhelming Workload
How to Negotiate Effectively
How You Are Getting in Your Own Way (Internal Blockers)
Landing the Perfect Job
LinkedIn and the Power of Effective Networking
S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting and Management
Selling Excellence – Methodology vs Process
Stress Management Strategies and Techniques
Tactical vs Strategic Thinking
The Psychology of Prioritization
The Seven Wastes (LEAN Six Sigma)
Thought Management Strategies That Will Blow Your Mind
Transactional Analysis Model of Communication
Why People Hate and Quit Their Jobs
DISC Behavioral Assessment
I provide you with a link to complete this personal behavioral assessment that will show you why you do the things you do.
More importantly, you’ll learn why your work colleagues behave the way they do, giving you an advantage in the workplace.
I truly hope you decide to join a group. I can’t wait to begin this journey with you.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all.