This is a FREE, career growth workshop presented by Shawn Sommerkamp, an ICF-Certified Christian Executive Coach. This workshop is open to EVERYONE looking to use their career to impact the world for Christ. You will learn powerful insights – that you can start using Monday morning, based on the three areas of dynamic career growth: Performance, Image, and Exposure.
It will be held on Saturday, March 3rd from 9am to 12noon. The location will be announced soon.
There will be light beverages in the morning and a Q&A session with personalized, on-the-spot coaching to follow. If you work with other believers, please bring them too. It’s a great opportunity to introduce your workplace friends to the church and God’s word.
- Powerful techniques you can use, starting Monday morning, to change the direction and velocity of your career
- Three hours of insight on how to advance your career intentionally and righteously
- Interactive assessments you will use for the rest of your life
- Review of the three keys to career success: Performance, Image and Exposure
- Ancient Biblical truths that align to the principles of career advancement
- Question and Answer session to address your specific career concerns and desires