This is a FREE, career growth workshop presented by Shawn Sommerkamp, an ICF-Certified Christian Executive Coach. This workshop is open to EVERYONE looking to use their career to impact the world. You will learn powerful insights, you can start using Monday morning, based on the three areas of growth: Performance, Image, and Exposure. It will be held on Saturday, February 3rd from 10am to 1pm at the Voorhees Chapel in New Brunswick. There will be light beverages in the morning and a Q&A session with personalized, on-the-spot coaching to follow. If you work with other believers, please bring them too. It’s a great opportunity to introduce your workplace friends to the church and God’s word.
- Powerful techniques you can use, starting Monday morning, to change the direction and velocity of your career
- Three hours of insight on how to advance your career intentionally and righteously
- Interactive assessments you will use for the rest of your life
- Review of the three keys to career success: Performance, Image and Exposure
- Biblical truths that align to the principles of career advancement
- Question and Answer session to address your specific career concerns and desires